Understanding of Massage oil requires knowledge and experience of years for the therapist because there are various types of oils available that contain beneficial properties but to understand that which oil property is best suitable for which type of therapy requires training and proper experience. So understanding of massage oil is not an easy task but it could be understood with the following steps as follows:-
- Understand the purpose of Massaging:- It is very important to understand the purpose of the massaging before using particular oil because oils contains different properties and its properties are not suitable for every skin type that is why it is advisable to choose the most suitable oil for massaging.
- Learn about the finest oil:- It is important to compare different attributes of the oil like the spreading, nourishing, moisturizing properties, smell and absorbability of the oil. The other factors that are also need to be considered are its using process, ease of cleanliness and most importantly its price.
- Select the oil that best suited to your budget and need:- After learning about the oil make the choice and choose the oil which is best suited to your budget and need because there are various oils that are very good for massaging like almond oil, sunflower oil and grapes seed oil. These oils are easily spread on the body and nourish the skin very well.
- Consider other base oils:- These oils contain certain properties which are very useful for specific conditions like premature aging, eczema and dry skin. These can be added with primary oils in varying proportion like olive oil, jojoba oil and wheat germ oil.
- Understand the differences between aromatherapy essential oils and base massage oils:- Aromatherapy essential oils contain essence as it is derived from different plants and fruits which profoundly affect the body system. So it must be used with the carrier oils for massaging by adding few drops of these oils with carrier oils.
- Try the most popular essential oils:- There are various essential oils which contain different properties that are beneficial for the body so make use of these oils as per the need and use of the person. Every person’s body differs from another so with their requirement so make use of the most suitable aromatherapy oil for massaging your body. The best example for relaxation and massaging oil are Ylang oil and Tea tree oil.
Through this process it will become for the therapist to select the most suitable massage oil for their clients because when any person comes for massaging then they relay entirely on their massager to make choice of the oil which is best suitable for their relation and from the pain from that they are suffering. So if massager posses complete knowledge of the oils them they will make the best choice of their client and will serve the best service to relief them from their stress or worriers as the client is massaging for his benefit and paying for the same which they must get.