Laptops which is operated by windows saves a huge amount of search data in you computer.This can often lead your laptops to process slowly or work slowly. You can remove all of the history from a laptop by simply clearing or deleting the stored data. So here are some of the steps to be followed.
Delete Recent Programs and Documents
- Right-click the Windows status bar and then select “Properties” from the context menu.
- Select the “Start Menu” tab and then click the “Customize” button.
- Click the “Clear List” button under the Programs section on the General tab. This will remove the shortcuts for your recently used programs from the Start menu.
- Select the Advanced tab and then click the “Clear List” button under the Recent Documents section. This will clear the list of your recently opened documents and pictures from the Start menu.
Remove Search History from Internet Explorer
- Double-click the icon on the desktop for Internet Explorer.
- Press “Ctrl,” “Shift” and “Delete” on the keyboard to display the Delete Browsing History dialog box.
- Put a check in the “Temporary Internet Files,” “History” and “Form Data” options.
- Click the “Delete” button to clear you browsing history from Internet Explorer.
Remove Search History from Firefox
- Double-click the Firefox icon on your desktop to open the program.
- Select the Tools drop-down and then click the “Clear Recent History” option.
- Click “Everything” from the “Time range to clear” drop-down selection.
- Put a check in the “Browsing & History,” “Form & Search History” and “Cache” options.
- Click the “Clear Now” button to clear your browsing history from Firefox