Whether you are sick of paying those huge monthly bills for your cable or in a place without any satellite signal, you will be happy to know that there is a way for you to watch free satellite TV. You need not go to your cable operator or apply for this at a nearby office. You simply need to turn on your computer, go online and search for the right website to provide you with the show streams live via satellite. There’s no need to configure your computer or buying any plug-ins.
- Find the correct software. There are various satellite TV on PC products out there that allows you to watch satellite TV on your PC. So it is very important to really get the best bang for your buck. So the first thing I would suggest is to start researching the various programs available. Beware of scams – Stream Direct TV IS A SCAM. They repackage free software into an unusable installer and charge you for it via affiliates.
- Once you have found the appropriate software, you will have to purchase it.
- Download the software to your computer, satellite TV on PC software also known as PC satellite TV software is compatible on both windows and mac operating systems.
- Install the software on your hard drive.
- Execute the software.
- Set up your favourite channels after doing the channel search, which will pick up, up to 3000 channels including various news networks, pay per view, adult programming etc.
- Enjoy satellite TV on your PC. You are now part of more than 1 million others who are enjoying watching satellite TV on PC.
- Look for websites that are licensed to distribute the shows and clips, such as the examples stated above. If you arent’ sure if a site is reputable, use caution when downloading software installers on your PC, as these installers may contain malware and spyware that can harm your computer.